Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hello-o-o-o. Is anybody out there?

Hello-o-o-o.  Is anybody out there?  Is anyone reading this blog?  Am I doing something wrong?  Or am I doing okay?

You can join as a member, you know. 

Or you can click on the comment button and let me have some feedback here.  My stats show almost 200 people have logged onto our blog in the last ten days, including one from GERMANY, but there has only been one who commented.  Am I the only one so full of words that they keep tumbling off my fingertips onto the keyboard?  I'm trying to share with you God's ever-present blessings.  (Another 10-hour flight is a blessing how??)  (Just joking.)

Come on, guys and gals.  Are you interested in becoming a medical traveler?  are you in the medical field at all?  Do you just like turtles?  Are you just Hawaii dreamers?  I know those 200 people aren't ALL family, and I'm not sure we have 200 friends that are computer literate enough to find a blog.  So, who are all you people?

Uh-oh.  What if you're not commenting because you don't like what you see and read?  And you're following your momma's rule about, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

Maybe I should be careful what I ask for?  Well, I can always remove this post...



1 comment:

Michelle G said...

I am really enjoying reading your blog so please don't get discouraged! Post away, you are doing great.

Oh and I am also a "Hawaii dreamer"... BIG GRIN.