Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Sincerest Apologies

One of our sons - and apparently only the one - keeps getting multiple text messages from me every time I publish a new post to the blog.  He's about to disown me over this!  His phone number is not even in my contacts list, so I have no idea why he's getting text messages about the blog.  I don't think I have anyone's phone numbers in my Google accounts lists.   I have tried everything I can think of to stop "harassing" him, and have finally just deleted him entirely from my contacts list.  When this gets published, I'll find out if even that works.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you are being harassed in the same way!  When you receive an email notification of a publish, you should be able to stop them (if you want to) by following the instructions at the bottom of the email.  But apparently that's not an option when our son receives a text message.

I know that with all of this technology everybody's everything is linked to everything, but this is crazy.  I offer my absolute sincerest apologies if I am bothering anyone.  Click on the comment portion at the bottom of the post and tell me!  It is a private communication with only me.  It doesn't get published to the blog unless I take action and authorize the publication of your comment.  Please help me to not aggravate you!  I am so very sorry if I do!

No comments: