Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Internet Explorer vs. Mozilla Firefox

A thought came to me while taking a shower last night.  It was like the proverbial light bulb going off:  Try using Internet Explorer rather than Firefox to access the Internet.  My blog is Google based, so maybe whatever was driving me nuts won't happen.  It's worth a try...  So, before going to bed I gave it a shot.

Well, whaddya know!  Everything worked slicker than snail snot.  (That's an old Texas saying, too.)

But, before I go killin' myself working up a "real" post, I'm gonna use this as a test case.  If I can't get it to post right with Firefox, I'll try again with Internet Explorer.  If you get duplicates today MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES!  Just delete me, and please forgive me.

Here goes nuthin'.

*********************

Okay.  With Firefox, when I clicked "Publish," the site froze up.  I'm going to try Internet Explorer.

No comments: