Friday, March 1, 2013

So Funny !

Folks are emailing me and sending me comments through the blog that I need to get on with telling about Kauai.  Hold your horses, hold your horses, now.  I'm writing this as a web log of our travels.  I don't want to skip anything, and Hawai'i isn't going anywhere.  Besides, we're still working out kinks in our new digs and settling in.  We won't have a rent car until today - and then only guaranteed a week.  So, there's not much to talk about.

I'll get to Hawai'i in a few days.  Until then, go back and re-read or pick out some posts that you haven't read before.  Or, if you are REALLY bored, scroll all the way to the very beginning of our blog, some 400 posts ago, and begin reading a bit about our last stay on the island of Kauai.

Aloha and mahalo!
(Love and thank you in Hawaiian.)

Picture taken September 22, 2010 from the top of Waimea Canyon

No comments: