Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Leaving North Carolina and the B&B Next Week

Yup.  It's time to move on - and Granpa already has had his resume submitted to a location in Oklahoma! We many not even be able to go home.  Before we leave, however, we're planning a little outing to Williamsburg, Virginia.  It's about three hours from here, so we'll get up early and get home late on Saturday. Ought to be a pretty interesting trip - unless Granpa hijacks me and we end up in Richmond instead.  Aw, not to worry.  I'll be happy as a clam either way!

But before we check out of the B&B there's that film crew I need to take care of on Monday.  That's kind of exciting - but I have no clue what to expect.  They're supposed to be around and about for three hours. After that Granpa and I will pack up and maybe be able to leave early Tuesday.

I've told Granpa that, if we're headed home to Texas, I do NOT want to go through metropolitan Atlanta.  I have no clue how to not go through there - I just know it's always a traffic jam.  So we may wander around Georgia as lost as a goose, but I don't care.  Getting lost is just a part of life.  Be smart, be safe, and enjoy every minute of it is my theory.

No comments: