Monday, July 15, 2013

Finding a Home in Kingman, Arizona

When we have a new contract I use several methods to find housing.  This time I first tried VRBO.com.  That's Vacation Rentals By Owner.  Bingo!  Just the ticket - if the owner will work with our long-term stay.

You can see what I found by clicking on this link:  http://www.vrbo.com/430366.  Scroll down to get the details.

Yes.  Yes, I see that they will do long-term rents... Wow!  This even gives access to a swimming pool and tennis court!  We're right on the golf course, too.  (I tell Granpa that, and he immediately switches the TV to a channel showing a golf tournament!  He played golf in college.  That was so long ago I think he almost forgot it ever happened!)

Air-conditioned, heated, washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, patio grill, 3-bedroom, 2 full baths, 2-car garage, flat-screen TV, fully furnished including pots and pans and linens...

Hmm.  No cable or satellite connection - but there is wireless internet.  Books, DVD collection.

Yuppers.  I think this will be more than adequate!  We are all set!  I truly can just sit back and enjoy our Texas home for a couple of weeks.  Praise the Lord!!

No comments: