Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our Blog Audience

I'm always amazed when I stop and check out who has been reading our blog!  It's 10:30 in the morning, and so far today we've had readers drop in from good ol' America, Colombia, Brazil, Latvia, Russia, Croatia, England, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Poland.  That's just stunning!  There have been over 45,000 page views so far

All I can say is that I really do hope folks are enjoying it and sharing it with others.  They can "Google+" it, or copy the URL and share it.  If you're one of the lucky few who have it emailed to you, it's really simple to forward that on.  If you're using the mobile version the blog can be turned into an app so that all you have to do is tap the app and you get the latest post - that's pretty convenient.

I just don't know what to think about all these folks in different countries reading the blog.  It's such an enormous variety of places all across the globe...!  All I can think of is to say thank you to each and every one of you.  Oh, and ask that you forgive my occasional spelling and grammar mistakes.  I get so caught up in the story that my education gets left behind sometimes.  Maybe you can make a game of how many mistakes I make every day - or maybe not.  I could get really depressed if it was too many!

Read on, oh world, read on.  I'm having a wonderful time sharing our discoveries, and thank you for joining us!
















No comments: