Thursday, January 10, 2013

Now That The Packages Have Been Opened

Now that all the Christmas gifts have been opened back in Texas, I can show folks what keeps me busy during the day in North Dakota as a medical travelers wife:  This year it was crocheting.

Calin's

Nina's and a poncho for her doll

Rylee's
These aren't much in the way of gifts, and there are older grandkids that, let us say, get really un-excited when they get a handmade gift, so there had to be some cash, too.  I looked at buying cards to put the money in, but that just didn't seem like much fun.  Then I found my solution:

Little Kids
Big Kids


























Then  you box them up by family for shipping.

Christopher's Family

Jamie's Family














Larry's Family

 Toss in an envelope for the parents (one is always a kid at Christmas time!),
 and hope that someone is around with a camera when it comes time to open the packages.





No comments: