Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Local Swimming Hole

What good is summer without going swimming?  So I found our public pool and we moseyed on over.


It took them all of two seconds to hop in.  (Of course it took my daughter-in-law and I two days to round up the snorkels and masks and swimming diapers...)  They were having a marvelous time.



And then they noticed a couple of lifeguards scrutinizing the far corner of the shallow end.  Turns out some little child had done something unacceptable over there - and they cleared the entire pool of humanity for thirty minutes!






I must say, my grandkids were wonderful about the "warm up" time.

Eventually they got to hop back in.


Got to do a couple of stunts off the diving board,


(Yup, I missed the action on that...)  and the swim session ended.  But even then the smiles never left their faces!



No comments: