Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Football Playing Grandsons!

Well.  This happens when one travels as much as we do.  I saved our photos from the trip home from North Carolina onto thumb drives.  I seem to have left those back in Texas!  So, I will have to revisit our stops at Shiloh and Chickamauga Civil War battlefields when I find those pictures.

In reviewing the photos for our short contract in Benton, Arkansas I realize that we didn't do any sightseeing while we were there.  Praise the Lord, we were close enough to home that we were able to go to our grandson's football games every Friday night!  We have LOTS of photos of them!













There.  Now they are permanently ensconced in our blog and will be published in our books!

But let's not forget our OTHER grandson who played in Plano, Texas and, I'm sad to say, we were never able to get to his games.







No comments: