Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wedding Bells

Our youngest son called one morning and said, "Hi, Mom!  I wanted to let you know that we just got married..."

WHAT?  Wow!!  That's fantastic!  I mean, they've only been together for 6 years?  7?  and we love Michelle!

So I sent Granpa to town to buy a wedding cake.  It never occurred to me that I should coach him on what bride-n-groom topper to get.  This is what he came home with !!


Does Granpa have a sense of humor, or what?  And obviously, so does our son and his new wife!

Truth - absolute truth - be told, though, Michelle was the hesitant one so this bride and groom should switch places.  I suspect, however, that that would look pretty Neanderthal and not sell very good.

So we celebrated with what we had, and Michelle loved it.  All our sons have wonderful wives now, and wonderful families.  Granpa and I will rest easy.





If you're having trouble with the Comment feature, please feel free to use our blog email
to reach us.

No comments: